Beeswax available from our hives is available in very limited quantities. There are hundreds of uses for beeswax. Here are just a few:
- Furniture polishes
- Door hinges. sliding doors, windows, and drawers.
- Loosen rusty nuts and bolts.
- Ease the driving of woodscrews and nails.
- Keep zippers running smoothly.
- Soaps, lotions, skin cream, lip balm and salves.
Our beeswax is course filtered therefore may contain very small particles of debris. If using for balm, lotion, salve etc., you may want to filter again before using.
This category may at times be empty until I do my next honey harvest. If so please check back later.